Tuesday, August 30, 2011

iPhone haters beware!

I'm sick and tired of all these people (cough JJ) hating on iPhones.  Yeah, I'm sorry my phone doesn't have the greates service in the world, but that isn't my fault, and it certainly isn't my phone's fault.  For that, please blame my coverage provider AT&T.  But I digress.  The real issue here is with people not appreciating the full quality of an iPhone.  While your phone may have better reception, my phone does everything else all the time!!! And where would America be right now if everyone was reading and learning instead of following twitter and playing games on their phones!  What a great place to live!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more Max, I get the same type of reaction but about my blackberry. It's not like we have control over when our cell phones get text messages, maybe if AT&T would have known what they were doing a head of time we wouldn't be in this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate AT&T. no reception and the phones suck

    ReplyDelete